By buying a property in mira Road. The building at O.C bt is not registered in the development contract. The building is 2 years old and is fully equipped. Please ask yourself if it is safe to buy an apartment in this building. A) that, in the manner above, the owners are the absolute owners of these premises, as premises – and while the owner has given his consent to the developer and the developer has agreed by the owner to accept exclusive rights on the development of the property mentioned in the conditions and conditions specified below; O) “ADVOCATE” refers to Mr. – and traces all documents, documents and projects necessary for and/or related to the purposes related to the building in question, the formation of the association or company and these documents for the sale/transfer of the space built in the aforementioned premises. (i) inform the other party without delay of the case of force majeure that caused the deferring and of the obligations whose performance may be delayed, reduced or prevented, and to inform as soon as possible the circumstances of this event, as far as possible, as well as the steps and time deemed necessary to mitigate the situation of force majeure. 15. That this agreement is not considered to be a partnership between the owner and the developer or as an agreement to purchase the land by the owner from the developer, and that it is not considered to bind the parties to be expected. The developer is solely responsible and is solely responsible for any responsibility related to the construction of housing units on the land below the same building. The owner and developer are solely responsible from the day of possession for various expenses, taxes such as water taxes, property tax, electricity bills with respect to the respective parts, as mentioned above. is classes of arbitrators are needed in the country development agreement. Please give me a copy 6.

Notwithstanding the provisions contained in the above clause, it is expressly agreed by and between the parties that the proponent has the authority, after the discharge, to reward the land or part of that land, to avoid further interference, but subject to existing interventions, and is also authorized to install fences around the parts of the land in unauthorized occupation, as envisaged above.